Spider Powers Spider Powers

Well I Wasn't Expecting This..

Just goes to show that you don't need fancy graphics to make a good flash.

I thoroughly enjoyed this flash - as well as the credits.

Good job! ¦3

just2pale responds:

Thanks

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Nyeh...

The animation itself was a bit lacking. The jokes, themselves, were funny - and the voice overs were pretty awesome sounding.

Try not to rush it too much - it was all too fast to really get any sense into it.

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Impressive!

The smooth use of animating sprites was fantastic - but the fight scenes were so fast - the attacks looked too repetitive.

But other than that, it was a very good flash!

AGONY AGONY

Excellent.

I finally managed to complete all 25 questions correctly - awesomely done, and I think I've learned some new information today.

Z3pp0 responds:

Okay, now it's official.
People said it in reviews and PMs and finally I've come to believe it:
it's actually educating :D
Wow. It wasn't intended, though.
To be honest, I squeezed my brains out the night we were submitting it for questions that were at least not dumb and morbid enough to fit in.
Sure took some time but now it seems to have paid off.
Thank you for the review.
Your homework will be to revise the pages 9 to 13 of your torture guide.
There's also a test scheduled for Monday and if you screw up there's gonna be some private tutoring with the doc for you, kid.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Beautiful Game!

I was very impressed! I was so surprised when I realised I had to fight! Brilliant - excellent, and I really recommend more!

Square Shifter Square Shifter

Interesting.

Fun and addictive game!

I killed an orange guy on a square too - but it still counted as a blue square - so I was still able to finish the level.

Mega Man 2 - Dividence (Wily) Mega Man 2 - Dividence (Wily)

Intriguing!

I like where this is going - definitely hits the orchestral feel; but still seems to include some classic video game sounds to sweeten the feel.

Good on you!

S1 - Star Light Zone S1 - Star Light Zone

Awesome~

This is beautiful. It sounds perfectly suited for some kind of game's option screen. :3

Loving it~

Shinra Building HQ (Remix) Shinra Building HQ (Remix)

The snare.

I think the snare doesn't quite fit the atmosphere of the rest of the song.

Speaking of atmosphere - I loved all of the other instruments. So it gets a 9 out of 10 for being so close.