AGONY AGONY

Excellent.

I finally managed to complete all 25 questions correctly - awesomely done, and I think I've learned some new information today.

Z3pp0 responds:

Okay, now it's official.
People said it in reviews and PMs and finally I've come to believe it:
it's actually educating :D
Wow. It wasn't intended, though.
To be honest, I squeezed my brains out the night we were submitting it for questions that were at least not dumb and morbid enough to fit in.
Sure took some time but now it seems to have paid off.
Thank you for the review.
Your homework will be to revise the pages 9 to 13 of your torture guide.
There's also a test scheduled for Monday and if you screw up there's gonna be some private tutoring with the doc for you, kid.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Beautiful Game!

I was very impressed! I was so surprised when I realised I had to fight! Brilliant - excellent, and I really recommend more!

Square Shifter Square Shifter

Interesting.

Fun and addictive game!

I killed an orange guy on a square too - but it still counted as a blue square - so I was still able to finish the level.

Hangman_ Hangman_

Challenging!

This version of Hangman really requires you to be careful!! The standard method of the most popular letters and vowels did not help me as much as I'd first expected - and having the hangman's damage carry over into the next level made it even more tense!

Excellent game - but as for an impatient gamer, I thought the wait time for each level was a little long - even if it was a few seconds.